Thursday 11 December 2008

Xmas: Music Galore (Part 1)

I don't play the UK's seasonal-pop-music. That would not mean anything to me, because back home we play our own seasonal-pop-music, which is nothing like the one played here. Yet, it's as amusing!

This video is from my childhood days(1980s). The performers were my favourite band back in the day. They were a band from Spain called 'Parchis', and basically they made covers and had some songs of their own. Unfortunately, this is a boring video, yet funny. The song is 'Ven a mi casa esta navidad', which translates into English as: 'Come on over to my place during xmas'. The original songwriter of this song was Luis Aguilé, from Argentina.



I do enjoy this time of the year, it's simply so bizarre; and to increase this sensation, I'll try to post a couple of other music videos from the 1980s, so we get into the feeling. Enjoy if you knew this band and remember the song!

No comments: