Friday 14 November 2008

Sledging on Art, AKA, if Durkheim would know, would say HI FIVE to those Finns! or would flip...



The other day, I was talking to one of my course mates, he is a fantastic guy who is in the Art Design department. Well, we were doing an assignment together, and then he mentioned, out of the blue! Have you seen this video showing someone 'skiing' on an Aalto chair? I was so fascinated! couldn't believe what I've heard... So he showed me the video. I felt that I wanted to be there, in the middle of nowhere doing 'no non-sense' things. Anyway, I'm where I am, cannot be fooling around as much as I wish. But, here it is! It made me laugh so much when that guy at the end yells: PAHA! hahahaha.

Chin chin, Hölökun kölökun (I know I'm missing the right spelling here, so forgive me please).

No comments: