Friday 20 February 2009

Cuál es la distinción entre chemistry & it's reaction, emotions, and pensamientos?

One of the things that I've been interested in for this blog, and ma vie, has been the relationship between el ser/personality/alma/mind/coeur and the chemistry of the human body. The 'belly butterflies', the 'shaky hands', the insomnia, as well as much more complex misunderstandings labelled under the notions of psychiatric conditions, mental illnesses, have configured my questioning.

My initial training was in psychology, and back then I was rather uncritical of the condition of labelling, as I applied it to myself as much as to others for the fun of it. Although i say that I was uncritical, I wasn't satisfied and although i didn't elaborate that in a very conscious nor verbal manner, I was on the right track since then. Moving on, i took another journey, one in which i developed further my initial training, new studies/discipline, and diverse other ways of thinking about the social and the human. In other words, I got hands on my life. During this time, I have come to realise that things become more complex the more we look at them, and jugamos con las ideas por medio del diálogo interno y externo. I know, i'm just talking about mon trajet de la naïveté.

I'm thinking about this at this moment because i've had an edgy week within me, I've experienced it in a rather jumpy way. Probably I was sensing something, but wasn't sure what that was. Nothing special going on in my routinised life. Work's been peaceful for the past two weeks, so that's nice. Home's been without much turmoil. But then, here they come, the important issues: money, family, the present and a vision of a worsening future on money matters. Things that are happening in my family worry me, and I know i can't do a thing about it. My man has had a hard pill to swallow, and I carry that in my belly, and my mind cannot focus on anything anymore. Just want to go away from here and stare at the ceiling. Am I upset? probably. And then, I have to pretend with the people that surround me. So, I take them as therapeutic, or so that's the way i want to see them like. Would that work out well? Would I be able to 'relax', and 'concentrate' on things? Don't want to write more about this because the more i do it, the more 'obsessed' i grow and my shoulders 'feel stiff'.

There is an interrelation between the social-human mind-human body, and would not want to separate them to attend at them as domains particuliers. Doing that would lead me to the arbitrary labelling of phenomena. Thus how could I approach them?

La réponse être inconnu.

No comments: